integrated | efficient | mobile
- Build one-lines in the field
- Validate completeness of collected data while in the field
- Collect all pertinent data
- Avoid data re-entry into EasyPower upon return to the office
- Save time and money, while ensuring complete collection
The Smart and Efficient Mobile Data Collection Choice
EasyPower OnSite is a tablet based, touch-friendly application that assists electrical power system users with data collection in the field. With OnSite, you have a single application to use for field data collection, maintenance, safety and labeling needs, while your analysis data is maintained in a central location.
- Improve your productivity by reducing the time it takes to collect power system data and create the corresponding models
- Save time and money with an all-digital workflow - simply transfer your data to your analysis system
- Reduce errors by directly entering data into the system at the source
- Enhance completeness by having the application check for missing data before you leave the field
- Transfer data efficiently from the field to the desktop for analysis
Field Data Collection—The Advantages Of Being Digital
By collecting your electrical system data electronically in the field you improve accuracy and completeness of the collected data. You can save time and money by transferring the data, including images, tool location and notes, directly to EasyPower.
Try OnSite Now
Download EasyPower OnSite from the Windows Store and use it in demo mode today. You can try OnSite on any PC that is running Windows 10, whether it is a tablet or not. It's intended use, though, for field data collection is best done on a tablet, which must be running Windows 10. See system requirements at the bottom of the page.
New EasyPower OnSite 1.4OnSite version 1.4 is now available and has the following updates:
- Project Overview: You can now see all of the one-lines in your project displayed in the Project Overview. This can be used to easily navigate between one-lines or to spreadsheets for which one-lines were created.
- Improved Data Transfer from OnSite to EasyPower: The one-line layout that you set in the Project Overview is used to build the layout of the one-line you import into EasyPower.
- Property Page Enhancements: A more efficient page layout enables you to view or enter a piece of equipment's data, as well as see its picture and notes, all on the same page.
- Automatic Equipment Naming: There are new options to control how equipment items are automatically named when they are added to one-lines or spreadsheets.
- Copy and Paste Enhancements: You can control which properties are included when you copy and paste equipment.
- View the What's New Video (and many OnSite video tutorials.)
Simply Your Data Collection Process
While a typical data collection process includes printouts, clipboards, notes, sketches, and a digital camera, EasyPower OnSite simplifies the process by allowing you to collect the data and build your one-line on a tablet. You can also collect associated data for your electrical power systems such as pictures and (digitally) hand-written notes, and then attach them to the equipment on the one-line diagram for future reference. All of the collected data, one-lines, pictures and notes are then imported directly into EasyPower, where you can then do device coordination, arc flash, power flow, or short circuit analysis.
See How OnSite Can Help You Streamline Your Data Collection
Broad Range of Uses
- Collecting data for your electrical power systems
- Build your one-line in the field
- Validate your data for completeness while in the field
- Collect and maintain maintenance and safety data
- Estimation of engineering projects for quoting purposes
Who Should Use OnSite?
Whether you are a consultant who does studies for offsite customers or you work for a facility where you are doing studies on new or existing building, where you don't already have a one-line created, EasyPower OnSite is a smart and efficient choice for collecting data in the field. OnSite users can include:
- Consulting Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Field Data Collectors
- Maintenance Personnel
- Electrical Engineers
- Facilities Managers
Use EasyPower for Full Coordination or System Analysis
EasyPower OnSite is meant for collection of data and building your one-line in the field, and helps to make sure your collected information is thorough and complete. It does not, however, do any analysis of this data. To use the data for protective device coordination, arc flash, power flow, or short circuit analysis, you need all or part of the EasyPower Arc Flash Suite.
Note: If you are a user of the EasyPower
Arc Flash Suite, the data you collect will import into EasyPower for analysis and coordination purposes.
Try Before You Buy
Download EasyPower OnSite from the Windows Store and use it in demo mode today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide! You can try OnSite on any PC that is running WIndows 10, whether it is a tablet or not, although it's intended use for field data collection is best done on a Windows 10 tablet.
OnSite is an app designed for mobile tablets running Windows® 10. It is optimized for use on a touchscreen, but can also be used with a keyboard and mouse.
The following are the recommended system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Atom™ x7 or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Resolution: 1920 x 1280
- Camera (rear-facing): 8.0 MP
- USB Port
Note: You will experience better performance with additional RAM and storage, particularly when working with large projects.
- MicroSD Card Slot