Create | Enter | Compatible
- Draw one-lines quickly and easily
- Enter all collected data
- Compatible with EasyPower one-lines
- One-lines can easily be brought into EasyPower, with all of the associated analysis capabilities
An afforable solution for OneLine creators
With the powerful one-line creation features of EasyPower, OneLine Designer is an affordable and effective solution for companies with users that need to create one-lines and enter data, but don’t need full analysis capabilities.
Familiar and comfortable Windows tools, in a single interface, get the job done quickly and easily.
- One-lines created effortlessly–just click and drag
- Interactive tools and wizards guide you along
- One click snaps devices onto the one-line
- Drag-and-drop daisy chaining of MCCs/panel schedules
- Comprehensive equipment library for all major manufacturers
- Comply with NFPA 70E Article 120.2(F)(1), 205.2 one-line diagrams
- Hyperlink to device documentation from the one-line
- Print drawings with customizable titleblocks
- Elevations and schedules for equipment
- Create multi-view drawings and store named views
- ANSI-standard and IEC symbols
Complex Designs | Practically Effortless
EasyPower OneLine Designer makes creating one-line diagrams simpler and smarter than ever. There’s no more need to wade through cumbersome and inaccurate arc flash spreadsheets or tables. Simply drag and drop devices from an intuitive equipment palette, and add documentation for convenient access.
The .DEZ files can then be printed for documentation of completed work or saved for use by EasyPower users who can then run arc flash or other anlysis on the entered data. OneLine Designer one-lines can be used in EasyPower®, EasySolv™, and SafetyTracker™ one-lines; one-lines created in these programs can also be reviewed and modified in OneLine Designer.
Who Should Use EasyPower OneLine Designer?
Anyone who needs to create one-lines but doesn't need to do analysis. These users are often assisting an electrical or power engineer, who will then use the file in full EasyPower to do analysis of arc flash hazards, device coordination, power flow or dynamic stability.
Another user would be electricians who have done work on an existing system and can use OneLine Designer to create a one-line drawing to give to a client as documentation.
OneLine Designer users include:
- Electrical contractors
- Project managers
- Data collectors
If you need tools for arc flash analysis, protective device coordination, power flow or dynamic stability, OneLine Designer files can be easily opened in EasyPower, with all of the associated analysis capabilities. See our product comparison chart for more details.
Try Before You Buy
Download a free evaluation copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!