Size NEC loads literally with one touch.
Add SmartDesign to your EasyPower configuration today.
Learn more »
Electrical Panel Schedules and Motor Control Centers | Plain and Simple
Included with every EasyPower configuration, the motor control center and electrical panel schedule feature provides the simplest and most efficient way to log and analyze motor control center and panel data—all in a familiar spreadsheet format.
No more fumbling around in multiple databases or file folders to access critical documentation. Store and retrieve all your motor control center and electrical panel schedule information by simply clicking on a piece of equipment on the one-line. With EasyPower, you’ll find it a snap to:
- Size all equipment per NEC requirements
- Organize and access all facility equipment down to individual motors and loads
- Increase plant safety, decrease maintenance headaches, and simplify facility management
Data entered into EasyPower’s MCC and panel schedule spreadsheets is automatically analyzed by ShortCircuit™, PowerProtector™ (protective device coordination), PowerFlow™, and Spectrum™ for intelligent decision-making.
Get unmatched flexibility for specifying reusable models, and minimizing data-entry errors with the onboard library of motor control center and electrical panel schedule models. Plus, a detailed summary sheet provides connected load, demand load, design loading, and NEC load requirements.
Features | A Whole New Level of Functionality
- Automatic sizing of protective devices, conductors, and starters per NEC requirements
- Up-sizes conductors based on over-voltage drop and motor-starting calculations
- Extensive customizable NEC demand library
- MCC and electrical panel schedules link directly to a library with thousands of company-specific design loads. Just make a selection and EasyPower automatically completes the spreadsheet row.
- Copy-and-paste functions for individual cells, groups of cells, or entire schedules to Excel™ or other Windows® databases
- Tabbed folders for effortless spreadsheet navigation
- Cells required for analysis are highlighted for easy identification—all other cells are optional
- Drop-down lists for easy and consistent data entry
- User-customizable viewing and printing configurations for logical and organized documents
- Motors and loads are specified as ON/OFF in the analysis
- Schedules query for "critical," "essential," or "non-essential" loads for instant decision-making information
- Complete motor and breaker modeling for time-current curves
- MCC schedule stores over 50 items per MCC bucket, including motors and loads, capacitors, protective devices, conductors, and starters
- Panel spreadsheet contains over 30 items per circuit or pole, including data for loads, protective devices, and conductors.
- User-definable columns allow custom views and reports
- Hyperlinks store all important documents right on the one-line: maintenance records, instruction manuals, and more
Try Before You Buy
Download a free evaluation copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!