Export Electrical One-Line Drawings to CAD
Conveniently share one-line drawings with colleagues with a few simple clicks of SendCAD—an included feature with every EasyPower configuration. Compatible with most CAD systems, your one-line files can be exported in two formats:
30-Day Unconditional Guarantee
It's really simple. If you're not satisfied with an EasyPower software product within
30 days of purchase, contact us to send it back for a full refund.
Contact us today for pricing.
- DXF file format to AutoCAD®, Intergraph®, MicroStation® and others
- DWF™ file format to Autodesk® for non-CAD users to access with a free viewer
This easy-to-use export tool also lets you send all the accompanying one-line database information to spreadsheet and database programs.
Layers and Symbols | Your Way
While exporting an EasyPower one-line to a DXF file, you’ll have some useful options. Because all one-line graphics are transferred in symbol sets and multiple layers, you can:
- Rename, manipulate, and turn on/off multiple layers with CAD system commands
- Specify the equipment block library to be fully self-contained in the DXF file
- Customize EasyPower equipment symbols used for DXF files
Try Before You Buy
Download a free evaluation copy today. It’s the smartest, easiest way to decide!