Arc Flash Hazard Analysis
EasyPower's expert engineering staff can provide complete turnkey arc flash hazard analysis, or support your team through any part of the process. Using EasyPower®, we can provide a variety of services to meet your arc flash needs:
- Show the step-by-step process to compliance
- Evaluate the needs of your facilities for arc flash hazard analysis
- Provide implementation support
- Review software needs, application training requirements
- Define the amount of engineering services required for your facilities’ compliance
- Evaluate various electrical system configurations and operating modes
- Determine arc flash protection boundaries
- Develop proper PPE requirements, work procedures, warning labels, and floor stripes
- Identify ways to manage PPE requirements, while avoiding costly productivity losses and safety risks due to over-specification of PPE
- Print high quality, weather-resistant vinyl warning labels
Our staff engineers can visit the site, gather information, perform the analysis, and if desired, train plant engineers and electricians to help ensure ongoing compliance.
Our system study report includes the results of the EasyPower® analysis, recommendations, and a prioritized action plan. This report is provided to help ensure proper electrical equipment ratings and settings, PPE selection and electrical service reliability.
Contact us to learn more about EasyPower arc flash studies.
EasyPower Engineering Studies
Click a link below to read details of our engineering studies.