Arc Flash Safety Training
Arc Flash Hazard Awareness | Client Site
Our professional staff can provide critical safety training at your facility to ensure plant personnel’s understanding of how to prevent dangerous arc flash hazards.
Convenient Client Site training is offered in a classroom setting to as many students as needed. Multiple classes, held over a few days, are available to accommodate large groups.
Choose to cover the basics of the curriculum in 16 hours, or in greater depth:
- Overview of NFPA 70E and IEEE-1584 standards and recommended practices
- Elements of a comprehensive electrical safety program and integration of arc flash hazard initiatives
- System configuration and operation changes and the impact to arc flash hazard calculations (using EasyPower examples) to help personnel understand that changing system configurations, protective device settings, equipment, or operation modes can impact arc flash calculations
- Application of EasyPower® ArcFlash™ energized work permits for safe work practices and procedures
- Arc flash hazard personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements
- PPE application demonstration
Pricing is based on the number of total attendees and days our trainers would be onsite. Please contact us for more details.