Client Site Training
What, When, and Where You Need It
Our trainer will come to your facility for Client Site training, which offers a cost-effective way for multiple attendees to learn the powerful features of EasyPower. We can tailor a program to meet your specific needs, or you can simply choose the regional PowerClass 5-day curriculum.
Either way, attendees will benefit from the hands-on exercises, performing actual tasks for real-world power system modeling and analysis.
Our most popular Client Site training typically runs 5 days in a classroom setting. However, we can provide a two- or three-day overview of specific topics you select. Simply decide how many days and the course topics, and our professional trainer will maximize the time available to teach what is most important to your company.
A Sample Curriculum | 3 to 5 Days Client Site
EasyPower One-Line & ShortCircuit™
- EasyPower overview
- EasyPower functions and features
- Field data collection and information gathering
- Hands-on development of one-line and database
- Motor control centers and panel schedules
- Application of ShortCircuit and PowerFlow analysis
- Sample cases and applications
Protective Device Coordination with EasyPower PowerProtector™
- Application of PowerProtector for protective device coordination studies
- Time-current curves (TCCs)
- Relays, solid-state trips, thermal-magnetic trips, fuses, and more
- Protection boundaries
Arc Flash Hazard with EasyPower ArcFlash™
- Arc flash causes and impacts
- Overview of NFPA 70E and IEEE-1584 standards and recommended practices
- Hands-on application of EasyPower ArcFlash™
- Arc flash hazard analysis with various system configurations including bus ties, generators, high impedance grounding, current limiting fuses and breakers, motor contribution, long feeders, and more
- CEU-qualifying credits may be available – ask how
Contact us today to customize a training solution for your engineers and plant personnel.